Saturday, April 1, 2017

Miscellaneous Printables

LDS Wedding Planner


Most people know that planning an LDS wedding is very different from planning any other kind of wedding. When I was planning my LDS Temple wedding (100 years ago) there was so much I didn't know. Since my husband and I were the first to get married on both sides of our families we were there to help when our siblings were planning their weddings. Many years ago I created this LDS Wedding Planner to help a sister-in-law. I have made it available to you here for free. As a word document it is fully customizable if you need to make adjustments to meet your needs.



 LDS Wedding Planner  - PDF
*PDFs - Can not be edited. You can only download and print. Any edits you would like will have to be written to the page by hand.
 LDS Wedding Planner - Word doc
*Word docs - Can be edited from your computer after you have downloaded them if you meet one of the following criteria:
- Your computer has Microsoft Office Word already installed.
- You have a google account and upload the document to your google docs.


No comments:

Post a Comment